Supported by the Foundation’s Vital Victoria Fund, Community Grants are awarded each December. The latest grants include $35,000 for the Salt Spring Island Farmland Trust Society’s Food Hub supporting sustainable local food production.
- Sun Shelter a Welcome Addition to Burgoyne Valley Community Farm
- Adam Olsen honours Farmland Trust in legislature speech
- October events well attended – thanks for your support Salt Spring!
- The Farmland Trust receives $100,000 grant from the province’s Rural Dividend Program
- The Farmland Trust & SSI Seed Sanctuary collaborate on new community resource